Grunt Style EDC Elite Backpack
EVERY DAY CARRY
You can’t go wrong with this adaptable Grunt Style EDC Elite Backpack! It is a heavy-duty tactical backpack that features a padded laptop sleeve, a shoulder strap, and a hard pocket that can be used to store smaller items or your favorite pair of glasses. We also offer a Mid backpack and a fanny pack that can also serve as a concealed carry bag! Get your stealth gear today!
The Grunt Style EDC Elite Backpack is crafted with the following details:
- Quick access conceal carry pocket with Velcro to attach an aftermarket holster
- Custom zipper pulls with easy to grab zipper pulls, allowing for easy access
- Multiple pockets to allow for all of your organization needs
- 800D Nylon material that is heavyweight and water resistant
- Inside pocket features This We'll Defend print
- Fits up to a 15" laptop in laptop sleeve
- Wide mouth opening on back panel pocket
- Hard pocket at the top of the bag to protect sunglasses and other small items from being crushed
- Sternum straps and buckle straps on front panel for extra support
- Dimensions: 20" x 12" 7.75"
Please note: This Backpack does not come with a holster or other items used in the imagery to depict technology and functionality of the bag.
You do not have to be a Veteran to wear Grunt Style. To us, what you wear is more than just a necessity, it’s about attitude! We have taken the fighting American spirit and instilled it in everything we do. Our passion is to dress every American in patriotic, military, and Veteran inspired clothing from head to toe. Our mission is to deliver the highest quality, most patriotic apparel on the planet, straight to your front door. You will always be blown away by our products, our service, and our ability to ‘Merica!. We provide more than just shirts; we bolster a lifestyle. We will continue to do our part in bringing patriotism to every home in America. This We’ll Defend.
Everything From Grunt Style Is Guaranteed For Life
Yup. Everything. For any reason. Including tears, holes, loose threads, beer stains - even blood stains from defending the American Flag.