"THIS IS AMERICA!"
Lexington, MA - April 19th, 1775. The day Americans said no more. No more monarchy, no more tyranny, no more getting pushed around. America would no longer be ruled by a king. With a single deafening crack from a musket, they made a stand, a statement, a PERIOD to end that chapter of submissiveness in history.
This is our first shot. The beginning of our revolution: to end foreign manufacturing. To bring outsourced jobs back to where they belong...America. The Lexington Collection is 100% designed and made by Grunt Style in the USA with imported fabrics, and this is just the beginning.
Our Lexington Collection Shirts are crafted with the following details:
- Guaranteed for life. No questions asked!
- 100% Cotton OR 65/35% Poly/Cotton
- Center Back Pleat for extra shoulder and arm mobility
- Double Back Dart for a Slimmer Fit
- Contrast Interior Back Yoke and Cuffs with Grunt Style logos
- Grunt Style logo buttons
- Machine Wash Cold
- Tumble Dry Low
- Proudly Crafted in San Antonio, Texas